2010年6月15日 星期二

hehe~~~
dis time i write my blog wif eng...
because i promise my sis need write 3 times blog wif eng...^^

the day be4 yesterday o...
i go 2 car4 4 the singing competition...
bt it is forced de...
because my friend o cal me pui her...TT

tat day i so ganjiong...
Examinations are not nervous den this time lo...zzz ><
I am able to get the number is num 7...zzz TT
hp me...
i want died jor...zzz

Rivals are veri formidable lo...
all singing so nice leh...
hehe...
they sing veri geng lo...
and the 2 boy of twins sing oso nice...
i like their voice...XD

when i stand on the stage o...
i saw many eyes looked on the stage...TT
then i ganjiong until Out of tune TT
my mum hp me take photos...zzz
den after i sing o...
the organizers cal the supporter to cal the slogan...
the supporter so crazy lo...zzz

after tat they cal me dun move any way...TT
i so hungry a!!!!!!!!!
y dun let me go 2 eat TT
so cham de me =.=
den after tat they choose the final participants...
me n fish go 2 eat ^^
bt whn us go 2 buy o...
the organizers cal me bck 2 the bck stage...zzz
i so hungry a!!!!!!
den after they giv us the souvenir...
we zha zha lam go 2 eat adi...XD

after i bck to the place o...
my younger sis eat all my foods...==
TT den go 2 buy 1 more...zzz

den after eat we go 2 buy sumthing
my sis want buy her friend de burday present...
den pui her go 2 buy lo...
after tat she cal me pay the money =.=
zzz...den tat day my life is like that la...

p/s:jie a...eng so hard 2 write leh TT

沒有留言: